Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beginning of the Madness

PHOTO: Tommy DeLitto


Hey,

My name is Colby Sears I am from New Haven, CT. As far as media experiences goes over the break I got to enjoy probably one of the best movies I have ever seen,
True Grit. The funny thing about this media experience is the fact that while attending the movie I got to experience first hand exactly what I love about the 21st century and also what I hate. While watching this movie I got a text message from my Dad that said, "In CT we were going to be expecting a huge blizzard." I love how fast and easy technology can be utilized yet, as I was reading the text message in the movies the lady behind me kicked my chair and told me to put the phone away. This is also what I hate about the 21st century. Technology is so plentiful and easy to use that it can be litterally used everywhere and it is very difficult to break away from technology. In the future I really have no idea what I want to do. I believe that not knowing what you actually want in life is half the adventure of it. I get to wake up everyday having no clue where my day is going to take me and honestly I couldn't be more happy about it.


Dude Ranch 4 - Blue Hills, MA from Dude Ranch on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment